Friday 17 January 2020

Life With LJW

Hello and welcome to Life With LJW!



About me:



Hiya, my name is Laura Jane and I am a 27 year old, born and bred in Preston, Lancashire. I started blogging on here in January 2020, it's something I had wanted to do for ages but after losing a close friend in the same month, I decided I shouldn't put things off any longer - time is so very precious! On my blog, you can expect to see ... well, a bit of me! I have just purchased my first house with my beautiful boyfriend so have swapped ASOS hauls for B&M ones, I have a gorgeous 11 year old Bichon Frise called Evie who managed to get her tail or paw in all my photos, I have been diagnosed bipolar II disorder for nearly 12 years, so that's a big part of my life too. Trying to shift the weight that my psych meds have caused over the years, which is proving difficult but I will get there! As well as all this, I absolutely love to travel, read, sleep and craft!



How about you? Tell me a lil bit about yourself in the comments below, so I can get to know you, too!

Don't forget to follow me on insta and twitter!


Lots of love, LJW x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi Laura Jane, well done on making a start with your blog! I'm sorry to hear about your best friend, I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your content.

    If there's anything I can do to support you, just let me know!

    www.rebeccaellis.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebecca! It was very, very difficult and is still quite raw as it's only been a week. LJW x

      Delete
  2. Hey excited to have you here in the blogging community. We are all very supportive! Thank you for sharing so much of your life and I hope to follow your journey. I blog and share. experiences to and my job is to try and motivate and inspire others- as myself. And I also share my interests! Born and raised in London too!✨✨✨

    Lia

    www.insidethethoughtsoflia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lia! I am excited too. I shall check our your blog now :) LJW x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig